Servings: 1 Glass
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 5 large spearmint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cups brewed Mint-o-l-o-g-y herbal tea
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 oz white rum
- Prepare 0.5 cups of Mint-o-l-o-g-y herbal tea. You should boil approximately 1 cup of water and infuse 1 tbsp of the loose leaf Mint-o-l-o-g-y herbal tea to get the desired portion.
- Once the tea is infused, mix in 1 tbsp of sugar to the warm tea mixture. Once the sugar has fully dissolved, move the tea into the fridge until it's completely chilled.
- Muddle the lime juice, mint, and remaining 1 tbsp of sugar together in a large collins glass until the leaves bruise lightly and the flavors release.
Add ice until glass is about 3/4 full and then pour in rum and green tea.
- Stir well and garnish with mint and lime.